Film de présentation DT Signs

Posted 3 mars By adminIn News20 comments

DT Signs, un des leaders européens de la conception et fabrication d’enseignes et de signalétique, nous a confié la réalisation de son film de présentation.

Caméras 4K, Travellings et traitement de l’image en post-production ont permis la réalisation de ce film :

A voir également !

Activ’Company a aussi réalisé un film de vœux, filmé en ateliers, et son Making Of. Il rend hommage aux équipes de production et valorise leur savoir-faire.

Commentaires (20)
  • Feb 2 2021, 4:30 AM

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for valve Viviana Isak Woody

• Feb 2 2021, 5:57 AM

My wife took her CPP and OAS at 66 and I took both at 65. Main reason was cash flow and keeping other investments intact. Also took RRIF at 67 so be less of a tax burden later. I was self employed so CPP & OAS are only guaranteed pensions we have. Maure Quentin Valorie

• Feb 2 2021, 6:28 AM

of course like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again. Meryl Erskine Marylinda

• Feb 10 2021, 8:21 AM

Hi Wanda, you need to contact the American Division Veterans Association, or the Americal Legacy Foundation, for the calendar. Penelope Inglebert Maridel

• Feb 10 2021, 8:31 AM

Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you for your effort! Kath Ruddie Devon

• Feb 10 2021, 1:54 PM

MetroClick specializes in building completely interactive products like Photo Booth for rental or sale, Touch Screen Kiosks and Digital Signage, and experiences. With our own hardware production facility and in-house software development teams, we are able to achieve the highest level of customization and versatility for Photo Booths, Touch Screen Kiosks and Digital Signage. MetroClick, 121 Varick St, #301, New York, NY 10013, 1 646-843-0888 Ursala Arvy Publus

• Feb 10 2021, 3:09 PM

I do believe all of the ideas you have offered for your post. Floria Matty Dewhirst

• Feb 10 2021, 4:39 PM

I recommend the Safari Holiday for everyone to experience at least once in a life time. It is truly jaw-dropping. Madonna Tristam Mulligan

• Feb 10 2021, 6:01 PM

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Latrena Leon Ilarrold

• Feb 10 2021, 9:20 PM

I gotta favorite this internet site it seems invaluable invaluable Rosmunda Ari Burra

• Feb 12 2021, 8:34 PM

very easy to understand explanation. fits me perfectly. from now on I will be your fan Darelle Haywood Morie

• Feb 13 2021, 10:43 AM

Build for mobile first than work your way up the resolution Agna Raddie Ruscio

• Feb 13 2021, 11:40 AM

Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, regards. Jo-Ann Luther Nannie

• Feb 13 2021, 12:37 PM

Hi there. I discovered your website by way of Google even as looking for a comparable matter, your website came up. It seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then. Milka Gregorius Clayberg

• Feb 13 2021, 1:12 PM

Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it! Tonie Carce Foote

• Feb 15 2021, 9:29 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam blandit sem vel neque iaculis, vitae tempus lacus pellentesque. Nullam sed est vel massa laoreet varius. Sed euismod arcu ante, ac lacinia nunc venenatis eget. Sed bibendum, turpis vitae dapibus venenatis, urna ex blandit felis, eu faucibus mi sapien non velit. Aenean eu tempor lectus. Nulla bibendum, ipsum maximus facilisis ultrices, arcu augue. Lydia Law Valora

• Feb 15 2021, 10:12 PM

Get help to stop drinking. Helping women quit drinking alcohol. Coach Mary Wagstaff. Feel better, mind, body and soul. Mindfulness based coaching and alcohol recovery. Yoga for recovery. Vivianna Roscoe Ehrlich

• Feb 16 2021, 3:41 AM

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Nell Noe Deming

• Feb 17 2021, 3:59 PM

Absolutely pent articles , thanks for entropy. Kylynn Uriah Lock

• Mar 17 2021, 5:52 PM

Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?

Laissez un commentaire